ONE TIME -₹300
SECURITY AMOUNT: ₹ 1,500
- Each Student is eligible for a Non-Transferable Library Borrower Card, on which he/she can borrow Books for a Period of 07 (SEVEN) Days. This Library Card must be RENEWED after every 4 months.
- All the Students should RETURN their Library Borrower Card after completion of their Course and obtain a NO-DUE- Certificate.
- In case the book is damaged or lost, then the student will be required to pay double the original cost.In the
case of rare books, three times the cost will be charged.
- Avoid making Pencil / Pen Marks, Underlining, or any other type of Damage to the Book(s). If any such things are noticed at the time of returning the books, the Borrower will be held RESPONSIBLE.
- The student found disfiguring the books and tearing pages from the books/Magazines or who are found in
possession of torn pages will be penalized by the cancellation of their membership of the library and by imposing a
fine to cover double the cost of the book/ magazine.
- In case the Book is lost, the Borrower has to REPLACE the Same Edition or the LATEST EDITION of the Lost Book. If the Book is not available, Borrower has to pay double the COST of the Book.
- Borrowers should RETURN the books ON or BEFORE the Due Date. Defaulter will be fined
|Days of Delay||Library Fine|
|Up to 5 Days||Rs. 10.00 ps per day.|
|06 to 10 Days||Rs. 15.00 ps per day|
|11 to 15 Days||Rs. 20.00 ps per day|
|16 to 30 Days||Cost of the Book as a Fine, library membership will be terminated.|
8. Consult the Library Staff on Duty for any other Information or Clarification.
9. The Library works on Mon-Sat between 11.30am.4.30p.m depending on the timetable.
10. Books should be returned on or before the due date a fine of Rs.10 per day book will be charged for late returning of books.
11. One renewal is allowed if there is no demand for the same book by another reader.
12. Whenever there is an increase in demand for a particular book(s), the library in charge of ISM Librarian will regulate the
use of such books in such manner, as he/she considers proper.
12. Students are advised to check carefully the physical condition of the book before it is issued. Once the book is issued he/she will be held responsible to return the book in good condition.
13. In case original Borrower card has been lost, Duplicate Will Be Issued After Submitting Written Intimation To Librarian With A Fine Of Rs.50/-.
14. The Librarian May Refuse Students To Loan Books Without Assigning Any Reasons Thereof.
15. In case of an emergency, the librarian may recall a book at any time.
Anyone who violates the rules and regulations of the library would be liable to lose the privilege of