Providing the best mock tests for the preparation for NISM, NCFM and SEBI Examinations.
Recommending the best Mock test and question providers in India; Pass for sure.
- India's most comprehensive practice test bank to clear NISM / NCFM / Insurance exams
- Over 96% passing rate
- Pass in your first try
Why you should consider taking the NISM-series-VIII-equity derivatives exam ?
The National Institute of Security Markets is an Educational initiative by SEBI. It is an entry-level examination that aims to create individuals who are well trained in the basic knowledge about the securities market. It also offers a wide range of certifications through which an individual can gain specialization in an area of work. In simplest terms, NISM Certifications seeks to train the candidates with a thorough understanding of the financial structure in India and the guidelines of the Indian securities market. Here’s a list of the benefits that are sure to come your way when you clear NISM-Series-VIII- Equity Derivatives Certification Exam.
1) The Securities and Exchange Board of India has made it compulsory for every individual who wishes to attain a position of work in the organization to clear a NISM certification exam corresponding to his/her work position before being employed.
2) The NISM-Series-VIII-Equity-Derivatives exam creates a minimum standard of professionalism for every individual hoping function as an approved user and sales executive in the exchange market. It also creates awareness about the rules and regulations that are taken into consideration while performing in the stock market.
3) The NISM certification also acts as a resume booster and helps improve your employability. It assures a potential employer that you possess all the necessary skills required for a job in the stock market. It has become rather a requisite if you wish to get into one of the big shot companies of the securities and exchange market. It also acts as a base for all other international certifications such as CFA etc.
4) The NISM certification widens the scope of job opportunities in the market. Some of which are, sales representatives in mutual funds market, employability in banks or a trader in firms dealing in buying and selling of stocks. The more NISM certifications you gain, the wider is your bracket for job opportunities.
5) The NISM certification being provided by the Securities and Exchange Board of India is accepted all over the country. Various firms functioning in the stock market are always demanding more and more individuals with NISM certificates