What you will learn in ISM
- How the Stock Market works
- History and Evolution of the Stock Market
- Insights into what our traders use and how they think while trading
- Different Stock Exchanges: NSE & BSE
- Psychology: Control your anger and greed
- Risk management: How to reduce losses
- Portfolio Management: Manage all Portfolio risk
- Money Management: What to buy and sell
- How the companies become Publicly Traded Company
- Technical Analysis: Candlestick Formation, Chart Patterns, Volume, Hammers and Technical Indicators.
- Different Order Types
- How to short sell in down going Market
2. An Overview of the Indian Stock Market
2.1 Indian Stock Market-History
2.2 What is the Share Market?
2.3 Market Segments
2.4 Market Products
2.5 Key Indicators of Security Market
2.6 Market Participants
3. Stock Brokers
3.1 Brokers and Sub Brokers
3.2 Eligibility criteria
3.3 Broker- Client Relations
3.4 Trading System Users Hierarchy
4. Trading in Stock Market
4.1 Calculating Brokerage
4.2 Quantity Freeze
4.3 Circuit Breakers
4.4 Order Types and Condition
4.5 By Time and By Price Priority
4.7 Transaction Cycle
5. Derivative Basics
5.1 LIVE trade Session
Time Duration: 1.5 Weeks Fee: 12,000
10+2, Graduate students, Job Seekers, CA students.
This is the foundation course that our Full-Time Traders at the Institute of Stock Market take before being employed by the company. This course includes all the strategies that are required to be successful in the Stock Market and interpretation of different types of information in live Market to make the best Trading decisions possible.
You will be learning from highly experienced mentors and teachers who themselves have a strong career in Trading and are known to be one of the best mentors for the new traders. If you want to create an additional source to earn and make income by trading stocks or you want to make trading as your source of income (like our Traders), then this Share market trading course is perfect for you.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to raise their learning curve
- Traders who are at the beginner stage or Intermediary level and Traders who are not making profits consistently.
- Beginners who are looking for Day-Trading or Swing-Trading in the Stock Market.
- People who want to learn the techniques and strategies that are needed to become a successful Trader.
- Working and Non-Working People who want to earn money by trading stocks and want an additional income source.