What you will learn in course
Covering 100+ Topics
- What Is Investment?
- Inflation Protection Assets
- Primary Market: IPO, ASBA, Pricing Of IPO, Book Building Process
- History of Indian Stock Market
- What is the ShareMarket? Difference between Stock Market & Share Market?
- Market Segments
- Market Products
- Key Indicators of Security Market
- Market Participants: NSE, BSE, SEBI & BROKERS
- Market Capitalization: According to Size & According To Share Holding Pattern
- Brokers and Sub Brokers
- Eligibility criteria
- Broker- Client Relations
- Trading System Users Hierarchy
- Clearing Members
- Corporate Actions: Dividends, Bonus, Split, OFS, Buy Backs
Trading in the Stock Market
- Zerodha Kite Tour
- Calculating Brokerage: Traditional Brokers Vs Discount Brokers
- Quantity Freeze & Circuit Breakers
- Order Conditions: GTC, GTD, GTT, IOC, Regular Order
- Order Types: Stop Loss order, Bracket Order, Cover Order, Trailing Stop Loss
- Price Time Priority, Order Matching, Bid-Ask Spread
- Transaction Cycle: Rolling Settlement
LIVE Trading Sessions
General Discussion on
- How the Stock Market works
- History and Evolution of the Stock Market
- Insights into what our traders use and how they think while trading
- Different Stock Exchanges: NSE& BSE
- Psychology: Control your angerand greed
- Risk management: How to reduce losses
- Portfolio Management: Manage all Portfolio risk
- Money Management
- How the companies become Publicly Traded Company
- Different Order Types
- How to short sell in down going Market
Practice & Doubt Clearing Session
Time Duration: 1 Week Fee:₹ 5000
Who can take this course?
10th, 12th, Graduate students, Job Seekers, CA students, Accountants, Housewives, Entrepreneur
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to raise their learning curve
- Traders who are at the beginner stage or Intermediary level and Traders who are not making profits consistently.
- Beginners who are looking for Day-Trading, Swing-Trading or Investing in the Stock Market.
- People who want to learn the techniques and strategies that are needed to become a successful Trader.
- Working and Non-Working People who want to earn money by trading stocks and want an additional income source.
- Who are just planning to get into this Industry, Will have a brief discussion with a panel of Faculties holding over combined 50+ years experience